June 3, 2013

JUNE BEGINNINGS

Sweet Summer June is here! It all began with a luxurious experience on my business class flight to Hongkong. I felt so spoilt with good service, menu spread and choice of wines. I've reached a milestone this time this year. So thrilled and overwhelmed. 

Had to take some time off to do some quick shopping at the malls. And look what I got myself from Summer sale. *guilty face. ACNE & MMM were on 30% sale! The racks were all speaking to me like "Buy me, if not you'll regreetttt..." lol. 

The other great highlight was the POHO BAZAAR in Sheung Wan. Met up with Hongkong blogger friend, Nick Chan and he said I had to go check out this trendy neighbourhood. There were lots food, music jamming and good beer, mango sorbets along the streets. I could not thank him enough for this experience as he said this only happens once a year. Count myself so lucky to have his company & the perfect weekend!

MMM Mirror Clutch | Acne Jeans | MM6 Necklace


Post a Comment