May 25, 2013

SUNSET WITH SHEINSIDE

The month of May has been crazy! Whole of last week was Audi Fashion Festival, attended fashion seminars and the best highlight was to attend Hussein Chalayan's fashion show right in the heart of Singapore. One takeaway from the seminar - The majority consumers today are "The Millenials" age between18-25. They are spending a lot of time on the internet and doing more shopping online than in the retail stores. I may not fall in that category. But I definitely agree with the new change in digital world. Everyone is using their mobile phone to shop even while they are walking in the malls. And I'm one of them =) 

Speaking of which, I received some parcels today. One of them was an outfit from Sheinside - Printed bomber Jacket & Overlap Shorts. With all honesty, their pieces are in good quality and very comfortable to wear. Just in case you're wondering, I'm wearing a size S for shorts and M for the jacket. If you're looking to buy fast-fashion & affordable clothes, you have to check out www.sheinside.com
I've seen these pair of shorts everywhere and even in Zara. And trust me, Sheinside has the best fit so far. Thumbs up to them. 

Apart from that, I even bought myself a Martin Margiela curve clutch and an oversized black blazer. Will keep it for my next post. 



www.sheinside.com
Post a Comment