January 9, 2012

HOUSE OF SHOES

Showing you some of my favorite pairs of shoes in my shoe rack. Most of these were bought in 2011 either online or during overseas trip. Never ask a girl why she needs so many shoes. We just know we need The Perfect One for an outfit. I never get tired of shopping for those that catches my eyes instantly. Maybe broke at times. But still it doesn't hinder me from owning another one. What is the 'IT' shoe this 2012?!? I cannot wait to find out and plan my budget for it. 
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SHOES:
1) Shoes tells a lot about a person's personality/character. It reveals how much effort one puts in to look good. 2) If your boyfriend buys you a pair of shoes, make sure you give him a quarter coin. Chinese belief: He will dump you for another girl if you don't. Believe it or not. 3) Shoes are best indicator of what people are feeling. Their mood in another words. 4) You can tell whether its comfortable when you look at a girl walks/chasing the Bus. I always laugh at those who do funny catwalks. 5) To prevent getting blisters from brand new shoes, talk to ur shoes like your friend and gently bite them at the back. It works for me every time.
SPOT A FEW OF THEM: 
Vivienne Westwood x Melissa Wedges (White) 
Dr Martens x 3 (if you can identify)
Red Wings Boots (Bought in Japan)
Jeffrey Campbell (Brown)
Guiseppe Zanotti (Leopard)
Underground Creepers Triple Sole (Black)
Fur Boots x 3 (Black, Grey, Silver/Black)
Topshop Wedges (Red)
Follow ISSA TCHIEU
Post a Comment