January 27, 2012

BACK FROM PARIS

If you have been wondering why my last post was since Jan 9....remembered I mentioned that I was going to be in Paris, France for business trip. I havent forgotten any of you here. Please do give me some time to reply your comments in the next couple of days. I will be checking your newest post in no time. Overall, the trip was worth it tho exhausting. I was there to showcase my F/W 12 collection at the Salon de la Lingerie fair. And many of those who loved my work came from all parts of Europe. Soon, I will see my designs in Greece, Italy and Scandinavia. Excited and proud. These pictures were taken with my panasonic lumix. Pardon the poor clarity if you notice. Could not bring along my DSLR due to weight. Hopefully these photos are good enough for you guys. Did not have the luxury of time to enjoy the sights as it was for business this time. Fortunately, I had some time off at Printemps to do some personal shopping too :) Enjoy them!

Above: Lightings were terrible on this shot as it was taken in the hotel room.
The TRIO sling bag that I fell in love from day one. They had it in Tangerine & Bubblegum pink on the shelf. The SPRING colors supposedly. Happy with my buys.

Above: Taken in the hotel room
Above: Celine's headquarters???!! I shall google and find out. This is along Saint Germain Des Pres or Sevres Babylon if I remember correctly.


Above: Hotel Lobby ALL IN PINK. Too much for me though. Had no time to take photos so resorted to camwhoring on this baroque framed mirror.

Above: Bought another color just like the one my bestie Juan had :) It was on 30% sale. WHY NOT? I could not say no to another piece.


Above: YSL boutique along Saint Germain.

Kate Moss found on wall in a high street boutique that carried brands like ACNE, MARGIELA & CDG...etc.

Above: Intended destruction. Love the mix of art & fashion in Saint Germain Des Pres.
Above: Rick Owens says....


Above: Famous Patisserie called LADUREE. Amazing packaging and love the corporate colors Mint & Pink. Making all women fall in love with macaroons again :P
 
Above: Maison & Lifestyle concept store..I appreciate such ideas a lot.
Light installation art in METRO station

Above : The place where Marc Jacob spend most of his time brainstorming his ideas for Louis Vuittion designs and runway shows. The LV atelier right before my eyes.You can find the documentary in Youtube too. The office is along Pont Neuf street. And of course he smoked alot, sleep here alot and had a team to sew all the catwalk pret-a-porter pieces. Anna Wintour will always come by to hear him share about his inspirations behind each collection or a handbag. JUST AMAZING.
Seems like every big city has a ferris wheel. 
This is one of my favorite. Not too sweet. Just the right amount of sugar. Crepes with bananas, chocolate and whip cream. Melts in the mouth. I m beginning to love crepes on another level.
Pizza with Mozarella and ham :P Eat all day long.

Spicy Olive oil with baguette is just perfect combination.
Parma Ham & Olives Pizza, interesting shape.

It looked like chinese TOFU. But it was ice cream coated with caramel and peanut butter. SUPER GOOD.


Above: Flambe Banana Fritters. Yes, Im putting on weight now :( I mean how could anyone resist.

Post a Comment