April 25, 2013

SHOPPING TRIP

Taking a short break in Hong Kong now, oh yeah I need it so badly! My heart's pumping so fast whenever I get to do shopping during travel. Especially when its not a business trip. Here are some things I've treated myself to on my first day of arrival!! Yes, I know its just the first day. So happy with my purchases.

Brands like Monki, Jeffrey Campbell, Izzue and a local brand called OhmyGod can only be found here in Hk.  Those shoes came with transparent heels too! Lately I've been obsessed with all things transparent and minimalism. Even T by Alexander Wang has some good minimalistic selections if you see below. Do you feel the same kind of adrenaline during travel too? :)

Clutch | Klear Klutch, Denim shorts | Monki, Top | Izzue, Shoes | Jeffrey Campbell
Transparent bangle | Cheap Monday, Cap | Commes des Fuckdown
Post a Comment