March 3, 2013

ACNE LOVE

My sweet parcel arrived at my home yesterday. Every time I visit the boutiques in Paris, I never get lucky with sizes for shoes or clothes. And I will start getting angry with myself. So decided to get something for the first time on Acnestudios website. Could not risk ordering the higher price items since Acne engages UPS for shipping. Never really trusted UPS for my past shipments. Guess what. My parcel was delivered to my neighbours house when I was not around to receive it. Thank God my neighbours do not like Acne. Cant imagine if that happens! That aside, Im pretty happy with what I bought. Spring/Summer 2013 design seen on runway.

I'm also here to announce the winner of my Quay Sunglasses giveaway. After much evaluation, I arrived with a decision. Ms Minnie Johnson was the only one that completed the entry requirements and even went further by supporting Viona's blog site. Will be mailing the gift to you once I have the address. Have fun with those shades sweetie.

WINNER
Ms Minnie Johnson from http://moiminnie.blogspot.sg/ 

For those that did not come through, please do not be too dissappointed as my next giveaway is in the pipeline! And I promise it will be better than this.


Post a Comment