November 12, 2012

DESIGNER COLLABORATION | REI TAN

This week I met up with an old friend who came back from UK. A passionate designer based in London. Created a label of her own. I had the privilege to wear her signature pieces for her #2 collection on my new post. #2 follows the minimalistic and clean feel of the numbered # range that is all inspired by minimalist architecture and product design pared together with influences during the collection development.

I'm wearing these white eccentric shirt with a pair of high sleek shorts emphasizing on the pocket translucent detail. To make this look my own, I matched it with a shredded denim jacket in my wardrobe.  Her color palettes are mainly black and white.  I am one who appreciates good workmanship and the effort is seen through her works. The little details / finishings makes a designer piece perfect. The link will bring you to her world of fashion and interest. And if you like, you can buy them online as well. http://www.rei-tan.net/


Post a Comment