May 20, 2012

FIERY RED

Whole of this week was Audi Fashion Fashion Festival in Singapore. Non-stop fashion shows, Blueprint event & seminars from Asia Fashion Summit. The highlight for me was to be able to meet Nicola Formichetti in person!!!! OMG. And he has his Nicopanda hp cover too. He shared about how he worked with Lady Gaga before she turned famous. Something he shared..They had problems getting media/magazines to write about her and only Alexander Mcqueen & Miuccia Prada was supportive of this so-called "Ugly girl". LOL. It's unbelievable how she is so influential now. I even had an IG moment with him right below this post. Daniel Saynt @socialyte said this during seminar "Bloggers are true consumers as they share content about their fashion likes & truly engaging with the brand they like." I couldn't agree more. You have to follow his twitter to read more about it. I managed to squeeze in some time to fix my hair for the last time. Hope you guys like it. *Fingers crossed xxx


My iphone did not do justice. ARGH!!! So annoying, isnt it.
Audi Star Creation Competition. Roderic from China was the winner.
Collection titled: Tissue of Being. Creative mix of tissue fabrics.
Nicola Formichetti above
Berlin Designer - Esther Perbandt.You gotta love her work. 
Trust me on this. This piece in particular was handmade and in leather.
Post a Comment