April 14, 2012

"ALICE IN WONDERLAND" BRIDAL SHOWER

After months of preparation and stress over my neverending checklists, I am finally getting married!!!!!!!!! I guess everything's kinda in control now. Before the big event unveils, here are some snippets of my beautifully designed Bridal Shower Tea Party. I call it my Alice In Wonderland moment except with no rabbits & hats jus like what Anika said. It was a sugar overloaded day with close friends and family. This would not have been perfect without my beloved sister, Michelle. She flew in from Canada to organize this event for me and I am MOST thankful and blessed to have her as my sister. So well thought & much effort put into it. There were tears of joy & laughters from dirty toys given by my aunts. LOL. *which i refuse to reveal in photos here. Lately Ive been so busy that I hardly had time to reply to everyone of you here. I promise I will be back once all these are over :D. And you know I would. Hence, bear with me for another few more days.
Meanwhile, Enjoy these photos my dearest ones :) I cannot wait to show you my bridal gown too. Till then...have a nice weekend all of you!!!
Cupcakes with the Bride & Groom Decor picks. 
50 Macarons - Lemon Raspberry, Pure Chocolate, Rum & Raisin, Green Tea and Rose flavors
Table setting was arranged by none other than my beloved Godmother. She has a collection of CHINA tea sets that I am jealous of!! 
The cake was GORGEOUS!!! Too perfect to be eaten I swear. And my name on it!! 
All my guests making personal love notes & wishes on the decorative papers. I am planning to frame these up and put them by the side of my new bedroom. 
Lime & Strawberry Sorbet specially prepared by Godmother. 
I feel very blessed to have a fun & crazy family bunch. They were always there for me in everything I do. LOVE YOU TOO MUCH.
After opening everyone's gifts, it was my turn to give out my shower favors.
Cute pouches made of bustier and panties :) How cute isnt it!

Post a Comment