March 18, 2012

PALAZZO PANTS WITH MARNI X H&M

NEW POST! Finally, I get to show you my look with Marni x H&M after all the craziness with work/wedding preparations. Geez, I know I always say this! How I wish I could be a lady of leisure sometimes. Btw I am exactly 3 weeks & 27 days to my wedding!! Hope I won't get a nervous breakdown nearing the date.  *biting my teeth* Wish me luck that all things will run smooth!  Will post up some snippets of my wedding photos later in the month :)
PS: Thank you ALL for supporting my Marni giveaway in my previous post. The winner will be announced and informed by email on the 31st March as promised. I will show my thanks individually by following you back & leaving you a comment in awhile. I always believe in returning back my love. Please be patient with me. Mwah! xxx loads of love to each of you. 

Follow ISSA TCHIEU

           Pin It
       

// MARNI x H&M Sunglasses //
// MARNI x H&M Bracelets //
// MARNI x H&M Jumper in White //
// MARNI x H&M Transparent Clutch //
 // ZARA Palazzo Pleated Pants //
 // TOPSHOP Pink/Grey Transparent Heels //

Post a Comment