March 8, 2012

M A R N I at H&M

I had to make a date with MARNI at H&M today being the girl who often sought after collaborated works by prominent designers. This was not something to be missed!! Paper bags/Packaging were in modern olive and emerald greens with cool transparency. This is now like the TALK OF THE TOWN today. Very excited to be sharing with my followers what I have bought.

Apart from sharing, I BRING YOU SOME GOOD NEWS FOR ALL MY FOLLOWERS.
In the next few days, I will be doing my very first BLOG GIVEAWAY!!!!
Giving away a "MARNI at H&M" item. I will reveal it in my next post. So be sure to watch this space.
Every outfit came with a canvas garment bag and signature hangers. Beautiful.
In here, we have from sunglasses, acrylic necklaces to chunky bracelets. Had to get my hands on each of these design pieces.         
ICONIC PATENTED LEATHER JUMPERS. SO NICE, I HAD TO GET BOTH COLORS!!!!! 
This is perfect for my next look post. 

Above item: Acrylic Leaves Short Necklace with leather cord
 I bought an extra set of these beautiful necklace. If anyone is interested to own this, please drop me an email at tchieu@gmail.com 
Above item: Chunky elasticated plastic necklace.
I too have an extra set of these 3 piece set necklace. If anyone is interested to own this, please drop me an email at tchieu@gmail.com These are mine to keep. :P

Post a Comment