November 23, 2011

COMFORT FOOD

We all have our bad and cranky days..I chose to head out for a nice meal to lift up my moods with none other than my best friend. Forget about putting on the pounds. Most important to satisfy me emotionally and hopefully trigger some positive memories. Also, my way of reconnecting with the outside world.

Confit Duck Leg, Puy Lentils, Sage & Smoked Bacon (Boyfriend's pick)
Nice plating and color texture
48 hour cooked braised beef cheeks with mochi potatoes, carrot puree and snow pea tendrils (My pick)
This piece of tenderised beef melts right in your mouth. Didnt have to struggle to chew down.  
Chocolate Mousse with Pistachio Souffle
First, we cut through the hot souffle, pour in the milk and we DIG in!! Its pistachio green on the inside. It tasted so good that I forgot about taking photos of the inside..Sweetness was just the right amount and it was an UNFORGETABLE taste. 

Post a Comment