October 27, 2013

LEE COOPER X MONTIGO

Lee Cooper shorts came just in time for my weekend getaway. It has always been a habit of mine to bring along new clothes before I go on a beach vacation. And Lee Cooper read my mind immediately. No other perfect timing than this. I went ahead to choose 3 colours - peppermint, washed denim and black denim. They are now retailing at only $29.99.

What to look out for:
Available in a low rise fit named "Mel" and a mid rise fit named "Liz". These range of shorts comprises 30 different washes ranging from dark used denim exuding a rock attitude to seasoned bleach out denim and vibrant colours.

Why these shorts:
Their denim fabric has really good stretch and best of all it is super lightweight. Good for travelling and serves as a wardrobe essential. Some even had peep-out pockets with printed unionjack flag. 

If you have followed me for quite awhile, you will know how much I love white. When I read about Montigo Resort Villas, Nongsa, I knew it was THE destination of the month. This place is beautiful and absolute white-ness. Pictures tell a thousand words. Wonder if you feel the same. Can I not go home, please? Knock myself out. 



Where to get these shorts:
Lee Cooper ladies' shorts collection will be available from September 2013 at the following stores: Boutiques are located at Jurong Point, Queensway shopping centre & Vivocity. Heritage Hub: Ang Mo Kio, Clementi, North Point & Bedok Mall. Department stores: BHG, Isetan, Metro & OG. 

Did you know:
Founded in 1908, Lee Cooper is among the world's original denim brands, worn and loved worldwide. Now sold in over 4,000 stores in 85 countries, it has already distinguished itself from its American counterparts as the "Great Britain" & "Original European" jeans brand. Since inception, Lee Cooper has been at the forefront of British & European fashion for decades, leading trends, developing innovations and driving youth culture.

No comments: