September 29, 2013

FW13 BOY CHANEL

Yes, this is a big splurge and it's on Hub's account. He's probably still recovering from the bill. Ha!

Now I truly understand why Chanel is much respected and sought after luxury brand. The customer service was impeccably good. At first, we were just browsing to get ourselves learning about the different models. While we did that, one of the salesperson came and attend to us just like we expected the aggressiveness. I do get annoyed whenever they become very pushy or arrogant. 

This person was none of that and best of all she brought out ALL the colours, types of skin and sizes without me asking. I swear I did not give her any wrong idea about getting one. She was utterly patient and even explained how each one is unique. Some bags had 3 ways of wearing - Sling across, Clutch and Sling sideways. I think it is so important to have good knowledge of every product for any salesperson. We learned so much today. 

You do get extra special service when you pay a big deal on this brand. We were served drinks and sat down for a good 15mins listening to the salesperson explain about the care instructions. 

I have to admit I am bought over by their tremendous service. I am proud to be this bag owner and went with the classic black for timeless reason.

BOY CHANEL in Goat's Skin Leather, Black



14 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

nice!! ;-))

i invite to me too

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LITTLE BLACK PERFECTION!!!! <3




http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

https://www.facebook.com/StyleSquaredByZM

Andini Ria said...

It's beautiful, I love the silver hardware as opposed to gold! x

andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

criscrascrus said...

god, it is really beautiful! :O perfect!

Bellamoreway said...

omgg totally craving for that >< and yes black is just timeless omg love the bag!

Instant Milk said...

Beautiful beautiful bag babe! I have a friend who buys at Chanel very often and tells me he is now like best friends with the sales people. Apparently when you are a good customer they even invite you to events and let you know when things that you are expecting arrive in store!

If only I had the money to become one of those customers haha

Mancina said...

you are one lucky girl. the bag is perfect! =)

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great bag! maybe a bit too small, but perfect for going to a party :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

Carolyna's world said...

want it

Q said...

too cute!!!... nice buy.x

http://www.myclayexperience.com/

Ana Rita Leite said...

so cute!
xo, A.
WHITEDAISY - Photography and Lifestyle Blog

BackOfTheOne said...

u know chanel means LUXURY
best Brand and unique
love your bag

ThefashionFlite said...

I just love this ! More coz of size.U r one lucky girl !
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook

ice pandora said...

Haha 'still recovering from the bill' but boy how cute is this bag!! Xx