July 24, 2012

BORACAY WHITE BEACH

I am transported to the MOST BEAUTIFUL WHITE BEACH in Boracay, Caticlan.
Coming from a girl who loves the sun, sandy beach and beer, this is by far one of the most beautiful beach I have visited. Soft bedded white sand, clear waters and blue sky. Perfect summer vacation and a short getaway from work. Taking a breezy stroll barefoot with paul frank flipflops in hand...cant ask for more. My next beach destination will be Tioman island. Cant wait!
Blue sailing boats and water in gradation. 

Tides were just right for skimboarding
I could live like this everyday. 
Henna tattoos for the fun of it. They did not cost much. 
Per tattoo was about 200 - 300 pesos which comes up to about SGD 6.00 - 8.00. 
Tasted their local Red Horse Beer Strong Brew of 6.9% alcohol. Ice cold beer under the sun. 
They call these the Blue Boracay Cocktails.
The villa that I stayed in - ESTACIA UNO. I went with a more contemporary resort stay.
Breakfast by the pool. Egg benedict & bacons for starter.
Presidential Suite with private jacuzzi and sea view. 
Neon acrylic cuffs & neon choker
Cabanas provided with sea view front. You could also choose to use the hammocks for some book reading.
Epicnachos @Epic Bar in D'mall. I give it Double thumbs up!
My favorite bikini shop in D'mall. D'mall is the shopping area where you can find lotsa food, bikinis and souvenirs. 
Saw this pole of signages. It calculated the mileage for each country. Thought is was very interesting. 

Post a Comment