February 18, 2012

COLOR ME BRIGHT

Another week of craziness at work/wedding preparations. Too bogged down with projects these few weeks that I couldn't take time out on new blog posts. Hope you guys had a better week than I did. Flew in to Hongkong on Monday to meet a UK buyer for two days and then back to Singapore. The same day as Valentine's day!! Never in my life have I felt so exhausted. The beginning year seems to be rather hectic for me. What is going on? 
With all work put aside, I had my eyes on this beautiful printed Zara sheer blouse when I went seeking for some retail therapy. Everyone's into PRINTS..Prada, Celine..etc. Since prints are so big in trend now, I decided to pull this one off with a mixed color beaded necklace and a pop of PINK clutch on this post. Hopefully its not too bright for your liking or eyes. :) Will try to dedicate some time to reply to everyone who left a comment on my blog. Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day with your loved ones last Tuesday 02/14. <3 !
Beaded Necklace gift flew in all the way from Columbia, Bogota from my lovely friends Philipe & Juan. Handmade & Handpicked.  It came with a lovely handwritten letter too. I had to read it several times cause it meant so much to me.  

Follow ISSA TCHIEU
// Pink Clutch (Bought in HK) //
// ZARA Printed blouse //
// ZARA Lace shorts //
// RUBBER DUCK Fur Boots //
// Beaded necklace (One & Only Handmade Gift //
// H&M Belt with tassels //
// Hair done by my own curler //
Post a Comment