October 1, 2011

GRYPHON TEA, My October drink

While everyone in Germany, Munich is having their Octoberfest beer. Here at 9am morning, I am found drinking camomille tea with fresh poached eggs and toast. Taking shelter from this australian cafe called Forty Hands. It seemed so difficult to find gryphon tea in Singapore. MY SWEET WEEKENDER...

No fan of Pita bread especially on breakfast menu. Left it to feed on houseflies. LOL.
These were the chrome nails I was talking about in my previous post. KICK ASS nails goes perfectly well with the knuckle rings.

5 comments:

BackOfTheOne said...

OMG OMG OMG
are you kidding me?
this is just a dream post!
i want to be on germany like NOW
1: alexander wang shoes
2: Miu Miu bag noo way
IPAD
rings ( 86675 )
such a gorgeous!
can't stop watching

Anonymous said...

You are soo amazing, this outfit is crazy you're superb !!! I love your rings, skirt and bag and everything !!!! Are your boots from VJ Style ?? I looove them, this is so perfect !!

By the way, thanks so much for commenting on my blog dear !

xoxox

La Rédaction said...

This outfit is fabulous! Mixed vibes, rock, classic and romantic, such a great combo!

Anonymous said...

i love everything in this post, the colours the outfit!!! amazing :) x

VANESSA said...

I'm in love of your blog!!! i follow you!!!!!

espantajasandfriends.blospot.com